Please Read Instructions Carefully Before Applying..... Create New Account Student Login
** For Regular Convocation :
Note : Those Students passed out in examination held in April/May-2018 or Prior to it can apply for this regular convocation ( Create New Account - Click Here )
** For Supplementary Convocation :
Note : Supplementary Convocation New user Sign-up closed from 18-Sept-2018 to Date of convocation.
** Important Instructions for Student :
1) The eligible candidate shall fill the form online, pay the fees(Cash Challan / Online) & upload final year marksheet compulsory.
2) Don't send hard copy of the Application Form to Savitribai Phule Pune University / Student Facilitation Center (SFC) / College.
3) The fee once paid will not be refundable for any reason.
4) Students are requested to write your name in Marathi/Devnagari where specified in online form. Whatever spelling you provide in online form, same will be reflected in degree certificate.
5) The student who have completed the degree course with one special subject and again same course with another subject will get Degree Certificate of first degree only.
(B.A. to B.A., B.Sc. to B.Sc., MBA (Finance) To MBA (HR) etc.). Those students are not eligible for second Degree Certificate.
6) All Ph.D/M.Phil students from all faculties should fill online application with all details as per Declaration.
7) Please preserve student copy of challan. Degree Certificate will not be issued without challan copy.
8) The date of Convocation Ceremony and respective faculty wise convocation list will be available on the website around one week before convocation ceremony.
9) If you cannot find your name in Convocation list, then please contact Certificate section immediately along with your convocation application form copy, paid challan copy & final year marksheet copy.
10) Those students received Degree Certificate but any correction (e.g. Name, college name, class etc.) Immediately contact within three months to Certificate Section.
** Instructions Regarding Regular Convocation Degree Distrubution :
Those student will fill the form for Regular Convocation Degree Certificate their Degree Certificate will be get after Convocation Ceremony as per below.
A) UG Degree Certificate will be distributed in your respective College campus after University Convocation Ceremony, if you are not attending College convocation ceremony after it will be send by speed post on your communication address (as per application of convocation).
B) PG Degree Certificate will be distributed in the University campus on the day of Convocation Ceremony,if you are not attending University convocation ceremony after it will be send by speed post on your communication address (as per application of convocation).
C) External students UG & PG Degree Certificate will be send by speed post after Convocation Ceremony.
** Regarding NAD (National Academic Depository) :
Savitribai Phule Pune University Started hosting Degree documents on National Academic Depository. This will help students to e-verify their Degree documents. Therefore the students who wish host their degree on NAD please provide your valid AADHAR CARD number. for Details : www.nad.co.in/NAD/home.action
** User Manual For CVL NAD Benefits for Savitribai Phule Pune University Students Click Here
** Instructions for Degree Correction Application Form (It's Only For Those Have Already Degree Received) :
The students who have any correction in his Degree Certificate should follow the following instructions and submit the application form by courier/speed post to certificate section.
1. Fill up the application form.
2. Attested xerox copy of final year statement of mark.
3. Submit original Degree Certificate.
After receiving student's application at certificate section, within a month we can send the corrected Degree Certificate at his postal address through speed post.
Download Convocation Correction Form Click here
** Contact Us :
** For any technical / functional query while filling up convocation form, Please raise your query with details in given support mail id
Mail us on : email@example.com
For Functional Query Contact No: - (020) 25601207
For Technical Query Contact No: - (020) 25601235